Tuesday, September 20, 2011

thank you meow-y much

Just want to say thank you again, to all of you for your contributions to my 'kitty fund". Some of you gave a bit of money, some of you gave things, like flea medication and some gave good thoughts and well wishes! I appreciate it all and so does Arty! He is doing well and seems to be very grateful! He is super sweet and loves to be petted and talked to. He especially loves being inside when it is raining and getting regular meals! I am working on getting him fattened up a bit. He is still pretty thin but his coat is much shinier and his eyes are clear. He purrs a lot :)
Here is one of the first paintings to go out as my thank you gift for any financial contribution....I will show more of the paintings as I complete them !
xokp

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you from the bottom of my art for leaving a comment!