Thursday, January 6, 2011

I wonder



This is a close up of the painting I have been working on. When i finish I will post it. I am calling it, 'i wonder'... I worked on this painting most of the day, only to gesso over most of it and begin again! Her face is the only thing left. sigh. I feel I have just been spinning my wheels. I, seriously, need to be more productive and figure out what I am doing for my senior show- it is just 3 1/2 months away and I have to have a cohesive body of work. When I start back to classes on the 18th, I really should have a title and at least one piece of artwork completed. Aaahhh the pressure! I keep making lists and notes but nothing seems to click. In the meantime I just continue telling myself, "Paint, draw and make stuff". If I don't, I am afraid I will become immobilized with anxiety....wish me luck :)

1 comment:

  1. I really like this, am looking forward to seeing the finished product.

    ReplyDelete

I thank you from the bottom of my art for leaving a comment!