Thursday, May 27, 2010

a page from my journal...

As you may have noticed, if you peek at my blog(s) at all, I like to make things. I like to make all sorts of things. Too many things, I sometimes think.... but I can't stop. And when I really think about it, I don't even want to stop. I give myself permission to make lots of things. I like to doodle and color and make with my hands. I like to put things together. And I like to blog.
I started this blog with this sort of vision that it was going to be a certain way, that it was going to be different from my "other blog". It was to be a card making/stamping blog with this sort of set theme. That was a great vision and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that, however, it just isn't working out that way. I just don't have the time in my life right now to keep up with the set schedule that I imposed on myself and I am finding that I just don't want it to be so rigid anyway. I just want to make stuff and share it and hope that you like it. So that's what I am going to do! I hope you will still come by to see what I am creating. I will still be posting tutorials and have plenty of ideas to share.

Here is a journal I made last night:
Made from an old book cover and one of my doodles (which I turned into a stamp for the card from my last blog entry!).

x's & o's
kp




1 comment:

  1. Ooo, I love this journal.
    Thanks for "hopping" to my blog. I have to figure out the forwarding part of the hop. What a cool thing.
    P

    ReplyDelete

I thank you from the bottom of my art for leaving a comment!