Monday, August 3, 2015

Thank YOU!!!




We DID it!! I just made the final payment on our new press!
Thank you so so so much to all who helped make it happen and to all who sent their love and support. It means more than words can express.

I will be sending out the thank you prints in about a week or so. The hand made journals and original art will go out a little bit at a time and will be sent in order of which donation came in first to last. The hand made items may take through the end of the year but will be completed and sent before January 1st. The online class will start up in January 20th and I will send you an email and be in touch as the time gets closer.
If you are listed on the sidebar here on this blog and would like a link added, please email me and let me know.

Sometimes I read things in the news, online and in social media that literally break my heart. 
But YOU have filled my heart with hope and faith and gratitude. THAT, above all, is a wonderful gift and I thank you for giving me that and believing in me. I promise to work at putting good things out into the world in order to return this kindness you have shared with me.

I love you all to the MOON and back.

xokp

3 comments:

I thank you from the bottom of my art for leaving a comment!