Saturday, April 23, 2011

5 days and counting...

I am getting ready for my show in 5 days!!! I am finished with all of the art for the show, so have just been playing and practicing my water-coloring. I painted Frida tonight, just because I have been wanting to. I am enjoying painting just for fun and not worrying about the show anymore. After graduation I will go about getting back to business, but in the meantime I am just going to try and enjoy myself for the next couple of weeks. No stress.
Here is my Frida....what do you think?

thanks from the bottom of my art,  kristen

5 comments:

  1. frida's gorgeous!
    i think it's a miracle
    that you can sit down
    & play & have a whole being
    come through your
    heart & hand like this!
    loveencouragementlovebig to you!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your creativity-always inspired by your posts. I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. See my post @http://sleepyheaddesignsstudio.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-first-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! The eyes really grab me.
    rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful portrait of Frida. I love how soft and delicate this picture is. The color is very bright and vibrant. Very beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is lovely (and yes, her eyes do sparkle), and the background is just perfect! Your work is inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you from the bottom of my art for leaving a comment!