Sunday, December 1, 2013

Drum Roll Pleeeeease...

The winner of the Soul Food Class is:

the winner of the soul food class
YAY!! Congratulations Tracey Fletcher King! 
Thank you all for your commenting and playing! I wish I could have given a spot to each and every one of you.
I hope that you will take the time to check out Soul Food and consider signing up. It is going to be an  amazing class and YOU deserve amazing!



  1. Many many congrats to Tracey :) :) :)

  2. Yeaaah - congratulations Tracy :D

  3. I am beyond excited... you have no idea how much this makes my day... actually my week.,,, or month... maybe even the year !!!!! Thanks for this opportunity and I am ridiculously and insanely happy to be the winner ... !!

  4. Oh yay for Tracey, this will be a spirit lifter for sure! Gotta get my sign up on....xox

  5. It couldn't go to a more deserving person. Congratulations Trace ;D

  6. The review is not it necessary, we can all understand and acknowledge that.


I thank you from the bottom of my art for leaving a comment!