Sunday, November 7, 2010

let's go

If you recall I did "are we there yet" over the summer. I intended on doing a whole series of these wonderful, vintage trailers. Then life took over and I had to move and school started and I sorta got side tracked! Well, now I decided to revisit some of my sketches and work on this set some more. I really have an affinity for these happy lil' campers and I want to do at least 4 more....
here is number 2

and number 1 (in case you missed it!)
artfully yours,
kristen

3 comments:

  1. so delightful!!!
    I think they would make great "bon voyage cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! Your little campers brought back some happy childhood memories for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love... now i need a road trip!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you from the bottom of my art for leaving a comment!