Sunday, September 5, 2010

gone too long

I know I have been MIA for way too long :( Oh I could go on and on about my summer...my internship, my family visiting, moving from my home and switching my work location and I could give about 100 other reasons why my blog and my group have been all but abandoned, but I won't! I will just say that I have missed being here and I have not entirely given up on my dreams of being a faithful and true blogger! Trust me, I have the best of intentions and hope that one day, in the not too distant future, my schedule will be such that I can post and blog daily!
I have just started back to school and have already been given my dates for my Senior Show. It is not until April 2011 but my wheels are already spinning and I am in the beginning phase of getting prepared.
I  think that I have the direction that I would like take my work for the show. I have decided to stay true to my illustration background and also to incorporate some of my writings. I do not yet have a name /title for the show, so please any thoughts or suggestions are welcome!
here is my first piece...
x's & o's kp

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you from the bottom of my art for leaving a comment!